ALLEN EDMONDS FULL TOE SHOE TREES
Just like the signature lasts that give our footwear its form during the construction process, shoe trees are essential to maintaining a shoe's shape over time and preventing bending and cracking in the uppers. Our styles are made in Wisconsin using sustainably harvested, American hardwood cedar, a material that helps to absorb odors and harmful moisture.
- Full-toe cedar shoe trees
- Middle spring bar provides sturdy resistance for supporting the original shape of your shoes
- Maintains the form of your footwear, preventing the bending and cracking in the uppers that occur during normal wear
- Aromatic cedar eliminates odors and helps to absorb harmful moisture
- Handcrafted in Wisconsin
- Made from more than 75% hardwood cedar, responsibly harvested in Arkansas