ALLEN EDMONDS CHARLES DOUBLE MONK - DARK CHILI
We’ve been breaking down barriers since 1922. Our founder created one of the first shoes built without awkward steel shanks. Today, we remain just as committed to revolutionary comfort. This innovative design is handcrafted in Port Washington, Wisconsin and combines the timeless style and sturdiness of a traditional double monk strap dress shoe with the responsive support of the latest rubber-soled footwear. Built to be recrafted by our experts and outfitted with advanced PORON® Embrace insoles and lightweight XL outsoles, it's a next generation hybrid that makes every step in your journey feel that much easier.
- Double monk strap, cap-toe shoe with brogue detailing
- Looks sharp and sleek dressed up or down
- Classic fit: Take your regular size
- 360º bench welt construction for durability and stability
- Leather lined interior
- XL Extralight® injection molded outsoles provide lightweight comfort
- PORON® Embrace open-cell foam insoles create supportive cushioning that molds to the shape of your foot during wear
- Handcrafted in Port Washington, Wisconsin with imported materials
- Premium leather uppers
- Can be recrafted by our experts
- Built on our 2016 footwear last
If you’d like to order a wider or narrow fit, or looking for a different colour or style, please give us a call. We're here to help!
Call us at + 1 416 366 7346